This award honors Pablo Neruda (Neftali Reyes Basoalto), chilean poet and Nobel Prize 1971.
Contact ars in HF any band and mode, in countries and CE zones where Neruda lived and worked, as follows:
- CE4 where the poet was born in 1904.
- CE6, where he lived from 1906 to 1920
- CE3 where he lived as an student from 1920 to 1926, and died in 1973
- CE2, where his Isla Negra house is located.
- XZ Birmania (Myanmar), Chilean consul, 1927
- 4S, Sri Lanka, consul in 1928
- BY, consul in 1929
- YB Indonesia, consul in 1930
- 9V Singapore, consul in 1931
- LU, consul in Buenos Aires, 1933
- EA, Chilean consul in Barcelona from 1934 to 1936
- F, special consul for spanish inmigration to Chile 1937-1939, Ambassador in 1971
- XE, chilean consul in Mexico, 1940
- I, lived in Capri during his political exile, 1952
- G, Dr. Honoris Causa at Oxford University, 1965.
- SM, whre he received the Nobel prize in 1971.
Class 1: All the CE contacts (4) plus 8 more contacts from the list
Class 2: All the CE contacts (4) plus 10 more contacts
Class 3: All the 16 contacts.-
One missing contact may be replaced with CE3AA (RadioClub de Chile), as wildcard.
Chilean ARS send GCR and 5 IRCs or US$5, DX ARS send GCR and 10 IRCs or US$10 - to:
Galdino Besomi, CE3PG
Santiago 8330996, CHILE.